We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address and browser type);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your First Name, Last Name, E-Mail Address, Street Address, City, County, Post Code, Country, Telephone Number and Fax Number);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use "session" cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology, (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us, e.g... product reviews.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and will be available around the world.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) server. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology via our payment provider's website.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Where the website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of those websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.