We endeavour to ensure that the website reflects the stock levels of the company but some products can sell out very quickly, therefore, placing an order with us does not guarantee availability. We will, of course, make every effort to fulfil your order and if this is not possible we will let you know as soon as possible.
By placing an order you are making an offer and a contract will be formed only when your order is accepted by Uneaq Outdoor Limited. Your order will be accepted at the point that payment is made, when your items have been picked and your order is ready for dispatch.
Please use the contact page to inform us of your reasons for return.
A. Return of goods which are not damaged or defective.
- You are free to return unwanted or unsuitable goods for up to 28 days, provided that:
- the goods are returned to us in a new, unused and re-saleable condition. If the goods are not in a re-saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
- the goods are returned at your own expense and risk. (We recommend using a recorded delivery service or equivalent as we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in transit).
When a refund is required, we will refund to you the price you paid for the goods, less the value of our delivery costs to you (even if this was not originally charged to you). Refunds will be made as soon as possible after receipt by us of the returned goods and, in any event, not later than 28 days after receipt of the goods.
Goods that have been used cannot be returned for refund, unless a warranty claim is being entered into.
If an exchange of goods is required, after receipt of the returned items, we will send out to you an alternative product of your choice. If the new product is more expensive than the original product, the balance of the price owed to us, together with any delivery charge, will be required to be paid prior to the dispatch of the replacement item(s) to you. If the new product is cheaper than the original product, we will refund the balance, less the cost of delivery of the new item(s).
The following items cannot be returned on the basis that they are unwanted or unsuitable:
- item(s) which have been used
- are soiled
- have an odour eg. smoke
- have been damaged as a result of misuse
- are not in a clean and dry condition
- do not have all the original contents and packaging
B. Return of goods which are faulty; or not of satisfactory quality; or which do not correspond to their description.
- Upon receipt by us of the goods, we will examine them for damage:
- i) If the fault is obvious and inherent, we will process the refund, repair or exchange the item(s) within 7 days of receipt of the goods.
- ii) If the fault is not obvious, we may need to return the goods to the factory for testing. We normally expect a response within four (4) weeks.
In the event that the fault or damage is not due to faulty manufacture, but to misuse or damage sustained after purchase, or subject to normal wear and tear, we will contact you to find out whether you wish the goods to be returned to you or repaired, if a repair is feasible. In these circumstances, both the cost of repair and return of the goods to you would be at your expense.
Warranty claims for faulty goods will be dealt with through us but the factory will make an assessment and decide on the proper course of action.